Choosing Your Pup
We raise several litters of pups each year. If you would like to adopt a puppy we’ll be happy for you to visit, or we can send photos and/or videos of available puppies with thumbnails of their personalities.
We also accept adoption requests prior to birth. With a non-refundable deposit we will place you on our reservation list. Those who reserve will be given their choice of puppy in the date order of their deposit. If there is not a puppy in the litter that makes a match, your reservation will roll over to the next litter. Your reservation is good for a period of two years from the date of your deposit. Payment of the balance of the adoption fee is due in full at the time you receive your pup.
Any pups not already reserved are available on a first-come basis.
Our Pyrenees are purebred and registered
with the Continental Kennel Club.
We provide DNA certification of the parents’
100% Great Pyrenees breeding.
At the time of adoption, your Great Pyrenees puppy:·
- Will come with CKC registration papers
- Will be microchipped
- Will have had the first two series of puppy vaccinations
- Will have had a veterinary exam
- Will have been on a parasite control program
- Will come with a Puppy Pack, including:
- Our booklet, “Raising Your Great Pyrenees”
- A detailed Puppy Record
- Documentation of vet exam, vaccinations, registration, and microchip
- A collar, with a Randall Glen ID tag
- A stainless dish and food sample with advice for feeding
- Will be fully weaned
- Will be socialized
- Will have received early basic training
- Will have had some “big dog apprenticeship” with livestock
Most importantly, your puppy will be sound and healthy. We monitor the health of our pups from the moment they are born. We have a vet tech on staff and an excellent veterinarian on call. We will not adopt out pups who are defective or in poor health—in fact, to this time we have never yet had a substandard pup.
Our adoption fee
for a male pup is $400, $550 for a female
The fee is payable by cash, credit card, or cashier’s check. Advance reservation for a puppy can be made with a nonrefundable deposit of 25%. Payment of the balance is due in full before the pup is released.
We prefer not to subject our puppies to the stress of shipping. The ideal is for you to come to Randall Glen for your pup so that you can get acquainted before taking him or her home. However, we can arrange to personally deliver your puppy.